Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Received my new ATA card a week ago and didn't notice anything unusual until I tried to log in my scores for this past saturday. The back of my card is not centered properly leaving no place to enter the date. For the life of me I cannot understsnd why this goof wasn't caught before mailing. Someone in Sparta went to sleep on this one and should I be surprised? No. JMHO Bob

·
Registered
304 Posts
Yup, Just checked mine and it is F/U also. I request a new plastic card about three months ago. Didn't get it. Requested it again and received one with only partial zip code. Second card sent looks great.

Thank you ATA

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hunter 44: You just couldnt resist could you with your smart remark. All I was "trying" to do was pass the info on to others, on this site, that there is a problem with the average cards. Why don't you just crawl back under your rock where you came from. Bob in Los Angeles

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Mine was offset on the back too. I e-mailed Janet about it and received a new perfect card in 5 days. I think that's pretty good service.

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
APrice,

Don't you know you are supposed to whine on here about it first? What were you thinking by contacting the folks that actually printed them in order to remedy the issue?

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

" ............ All I was "trying" to do was pass the info on to others,"

Bullsh!t, you made a point to post your snigh remark at the end. That was your whole objective. Print your own and then you won't have to worry about someone in the office sleeping. Geez, like a bunch of preschool kids.

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
I don't believe the W/T square will ever be marked when you print your card and scores from the ATA website.

·
Lifes too short not to shoot a K-80...
561 Posts
I just got my NSSA / NSCA card..it even comes with clear self laminating stuff . They got their act together for sure///LMAO. Ata life member here.

·
Premium Member
10,525 Posts
If you haven't called the ATA office before ... you will be pleasantly surprised. They fix stuff with a smile.

Merry Christmas!

Amateur Trapshooting Association
1105 East Broadway
P.O. Box 519
Sparta, IL 62286
Phone: 618-449-2224
Fax: 866-454-5198
[email protected]

·
Registered
8,218 Posts
As Rick stated I also print mine.

When the spaces are getting close to full I re-print and the scores that are in the database are printed nice and neat plus the new printed card adds lines for more scores.

You can set your printer to print just the first page with the info and areas for your scores. The second page is just more lines for your added scores.

I guess the OP has never had or seen anything not go according to plan yet in his short life. As he gets older that will change.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
At our Nov. 17th ATA shoot we had a new shooter check out what an ATA shoot is all about. He didn't shoot, but liked what he saw and joined the ATA that day. I sent in his application with the shoot reports on Nov. 19th. That shooter came back to shoot our Dec. 1st shoot. He had with him his plastic card and average card, both in good order. No whining here.

Bill Radwan

·
Registered
7,357 Posts
IPV you are an official member of the piss and moan club. Take great pride in that and contact dr. Longsh?t for when your anal meeting is.

Don

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It appears my last sentence on the original post upset some folks. Hindsight tells me that was a mistake to take a shot at the folks at Sparta when I made no effort to give them a chance to look into the matter at hand. Granted I do have my super senior moments and I do get crotchity at times. I do stand by my opionion that the misallignment on the back of the average card should have been caught prior to mailing. It wasn't, so let's move on. Bob

·
Registered
7,593 Posts
"Received my new ATA card a week ago and didn't notice anything unusual until I tried to log in my scores for this past Saturday"

Actually View, it was the first sentence that bothered me the most. You had all of one card to check out and you didn't notice anything unusual. The ATA has thousands of them and it all their fault.

You say you can't understand why it wasn't caught before mailing.

"Someone in Sparta went to sleep on this one and should I be surprised?"

You are right you didn't catch it on your card I don't know why you should be surprised either. After all when you are perfect no one can measure up to your standards.

Bob Lawless

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Mr. Lawless: Next time I post anything on this site I'll get with you and a few others to make sure my language structure is satisfactory. With the crap I see on this site and you have the audacity to chime in specially after I said Lets Move On basically ending this conversation. Wake up and smell the coffee Mr. Lawless and what I'm about to say just might surprise you... I'm not the only one who has screwed up cards and for gods sake dont ever point a finger at any of the angels in Sparta because they, like our government, never makes mistakes.
I could go on but whats the use and what will it get me? More b.s. from people like you. I'm done, give it a rest. Bob

·
Registered
201 Posts
Big Don - Your still the big A$$you've always been. You couldn't be nice if your life depended on it!! You always bit*& about something someone else says, and your the biggest whiner on here! Why don't you grow up and act like the rest of the nice people on here, and quit your pi$$7)* complaining. Other people have a right to make a comment without your critique. Your just a big, dumb clod that ought to try and keep your mouth shut and learn something.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts