Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 164 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I WAS READING IN TRAP AND FIELD THAT THE EXCUETIVE DIRECTOR JUST HIRED TWO MORE STAFF, ARE THEY NUTS. WITH TRAPSHOOTING STRUGGLING TO STAY ALIVE ALL WE NEED IS MORE COST. EVERYONE KNOWS WHY THE SPORT IS DOWN, COST OF SHOOTING, NOT A FAMILY SPORT FOR THE MOST PART, THE obama recovery YET WE NEED MORE STAFF TO SELL TRAPSHOOTING.

THE EXCUETIVE DIRECTOR SHOULD DO THE PROMOTION, EXCEPT FOR WRITING A COUPLE OF PAPRGRAPHS A MONTH FOR T AND F HE DOES NOT HAVE MUCH TO DO. OH I FORGOT HE SPENDS OUR MONEY NEEDLESSLY.

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
I remember my first beer. Geez, where do they get these trolls?

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
As long as our ATA Director is staying within budget and my fees are not going up, I support his judgement in running our organization and planning for the future.
Ralph

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Damned if you do! Damned if you don't!

A.T.A needs to do something to promote and grow the sport is always a main topic and when they do, some no name try's to shoot it in the ground.Lynn is on top of his game as Ex. Director and we are lucky to have him.

jpollo, I'll ask the same question I ask all the other no name cry babies.What have you done for the A.T.A besides mouth service. I won't hold my breath waiting for a answer!!

Terry Dean 8800891

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
let me tell you something i have contributed to the ata since 1972.how long have you contibutrd? i was was the one who pushed the director back into ths 80 to have arelantship with the nra.until that lunch the ata thought it coud do it alone.

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
And you are? If you are so proud of your accomplishments why hide SIR ?

Reread your reply,you may want to spell check it, as I'm not sure I get it?

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
jpollo,

I only started in 1988 but I have been in some kind of office since 1990 , either KTL or ATA with the exception of a two year break. But at that time I was still involved in running clubs.

You asked, there's the answer.Not much compared to what a lot of folks have done.I have just given time, other than that I have not changed the A.T.A but others have,Lynn and the current EC are trying to do that.And for the best!

Best Wishes SIR,

Terry Dean

·
Registered
16,610 Posts
Hey, Dingbat, it's not your money. You gave it to them, so it's their money. You are not forced to do so.

Grow up.

HM

·
Registered
578 Posts
Joe, where is Ramo when you need him? The list that just trashed you are among the clueless that are still left shooting ATA. History is a Mystery for them, so don't you dare bring it up again.

The first grand I met you at over 4000 shooters, last year under 2000 shooters, just look how well they are doing at running the ATA, Why Would You question Them? They Now It All.

Brad Dysinger

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Still running A.T.A shoots Brad ? Everyone else is clueless but you and a few others. All these years and everyone is clueless ? You never did answer as to why that most all the folks you shot with years ago continued to shoot and you were the only one that quit. I guess they were all clueless. How many times has the management of the A.T.A changed hands since you started your anti A.T.A rants?I guess all those years of people with successful business life's outside the A.T.A that are running it or have run it are still clueless and have no ideal how to run the A.T.A.

If nothing else Brad you are consistent.

Terry Dean

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
Brad,

I guess the clueless includes all those shooting ATA registered events at the Cardinal Center as well? You know, the shoots where you are the Tournament Director throwing ATA registered targets. Is that right Brad? I mean the clueless are not just reserved for every other facility across the Country. So you have no problems throwing ATA registered targets to the clueless in your area? And if you are the TD throwing those ATA registered targets, I guess you are clueless as well.

Way to go Brad. You just crapped on your own people.

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
Joe Pollo. Complaining about something he doesn't even participate in. Typical

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
A quote by the great Brad Dysinger....

"Joe, where is Ramo when you need him? The list that just trashed you are among the clueless that are still left shooting ATA. History is a Mystery for them, so don't you dare bring it up again."

Dysinger, what ever you are in charge of at the Cardinal Center you should be removed immediately. Fired, thrown out, removed from the premises and never let back in.

What you just called everyone who has participated in the events at the Cardinal is abominable. I don't know your educational background but you just flunked marketing 101.

You're a turd in the punch bowl.

Jim Walkowiak 86-05023

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
you guys need to audit the filings of the ata to see what is going on. If you can read a financial statement!!! who do you think makes up the budget ,they do, so if they think they need $10,000 for pencils it it is in the budget. with the staff at the ata you could run a 50 million business, not just keeping track os scores, pass out cards ,and do a few shoots a year.

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
Thanks anyway, Joe, but I plan to just keep shooting ATA targets as long as I can.......that way I contribute to the ATA budget......unlike you who hasn't shot a registered target in years.....this sport seems to have a lot of sideline yappers.

1 - 20 of 164 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.