Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes I tink it could be donne. After being out of trapshooting since 1984
for differences reasons ...health.. work and so on Icame back to the sport
in september and I engoy it has much has I did then.
Now I will need to by new vest new shell bag and maby new gun.
I stil soot a Citori with fixt chok but the next gun I was tinking at
a BT 99 .......OR a NICE KCRIEGOFF if I win a loto HAHAHA.
By the way this site was on of the reason wy I camme back. In the old time no
internet and no new from this sport.
I wish in the next spring to be abel to go shooting in the USA maybe Cicero
or somewherelse.The GRAND will be nice a drem.......
My avrage for septmber 22.5

Just wonder how many ar we older trap shooters coming back to that sport ???

Pierre
for Montreal Canada

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
Welcome back to the greatest game on earth. Every year I have to purchase a new shooting vest because the material that is used today shrinks while on the hanger and is to small for me each year. After shooting for 40 years, I am on the 20 yard line, have spent a shade under $400,000.00 but have won over $800.00 to date. Yes, I have had a tremendous career, and I love it.
Steve Balistreri

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
Pierre,

If you want to shoot registered targets (ATA) contact:

Peter Grant

80 Rue Du Havre

Riviere Du Loup , QU G5R 6J3

Home phone: (418)-867-4476

E-mail: [email protected]

He can help you get started again. Bill Malcolm

·
Registered
595 Posts
My singles average for my last 1000 targets is right at 95, I am a 22 yard shooter having earned four punches last target year, my doubles game sucks and I have about quit shooting them.

Rick

·
Registered
17 Posts
Go ahead and have fun. I started in 1970, quit until 1983, and started again. Now, at age 79, I'm still shooting, Singles avg 95, 22 yds,, and doubles for fun.
Enjoy life. You don't need a new gun, unless you really want one.

Hagar

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
I stopped shooting in 1980. Started shooting again in 2010 just short of my 70th birthday. Just as much fun as ever. Now that I have given up on shooting left handed (so that I can shoot with two eyes open)and gone back to righty my scores are really starting to improve. Marc

·
Registered
7,336 Posts
I quit Sunday at about 3:00pm. I am thinking seriously of coming back on Sat. at 09:00am. Already have all I need so I might as well.

Don

·
Registered
129 Posts
I am 61! I have not given up the sport, but just tapered down on the amount of shooting I can do because of disease of the wallet called fundsarelow. I was out of work for six months and that really hurt. I basically stopped shooting until I got back "into the money". I am a bit better not, but learned that shot is again on the up swing with a bag costing $30+. I don't know if it economically prudent to reload or just buy wallyworld shells. Any way my average sucks, but I still enjoy the game as much as ever. I am shooting in a winter trap league and am working on my game. I hope to improve my averages to where I was back in the 80s where I had a 95.5 singles average. We shall see!If my financials are up to par, I may do some registered in the Spring.

Good shooting to all;
Claybuster60

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.