Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Assuming a fast private charter plane...

Is there any day of the year that you cannot shoot ATA registered targets ?

·
Premium Member
1,247 Posts
That would be a fascinating project - to plot a course around the US so you could hit a different club every day.

Larry J. Frieders
Grandpa's Arms, Inc.
340 Marshall Ave #100 | Aurora, IL 60506 |
Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm |
Office: 630.859.0333 Cell: 630.992.7513 FAX: 630.859.0114

·
Supporting Vendor
1,257 Posts
For the right price I will hold one on Christmas day. But you will have to find a different plane to continue your quest. Terry

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

"You been taking lessons form doc longshoot? "

Not aware of his clinics.

The only trap shooting clinics that I have taken were two by Leo Harrison, one by Frank Hoppe, and one by Harlan Campbell.

Am looking forward to attending another one with Harlan Campbell.

I am scheduled for Nora's in Fort Worth in December.

And I am trying to schedule one with Richard Marshall around the time of the Spring Grand in Tucson.

I have not been involved in trap shooting very long (joined ATA in August 2011) and need a lot of help to catch up with y'all who have been at it for a whole lifetime.

Have shot in the Spring Grand twice, the Southern Grand once, and shot in the Grand American this year.

I am still at a point where I am enthusiastic about everything to do with Trap shooting.

I have found the trap shooting clinics that I have taken to be very helpful.

Are you recommending Dr. Longshot's clinics ?

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
While y'all are dreaming, how about a group of trapshooters (from 100-350) get together and charter a large business jet (757 or 767) and travel around to shoots. Cost? Up to $50,000 per hour. Memories of traveling with some of the nicest people ? Priceless.

Gene in Illinois

1 - 11 of 11 Posts