Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tragic event in France, but people take note how government's request of personal disarmament in exchange for assured government based protection, proves inadequate . Determined people will find a way to kill, unless you either kill them first or make the target to costly to attack and deliver swift and overwhelming retribution every single time. It really is that simple, one way is to have everyone with the means to resist being an easy mark. Wonder if they will call for banning bad assault trucks now that they see they have the potential for great harm?
Aloha

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Perhaps countries should reconsider the flood of "refugees" destabilizing Europe. Syria's Assad is responsible for the mass exodus and should have been delt with long ago.

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
Its way past time for a new CRUSADES ....all out destruction of jihadis,their schools [madrasses] where nothing but hatred of the West is taught and annihilation of no go cultural/religious zones..Muslims need to assimilate 100% or be deported.

·
Registered
16,534 Posts
Actually the driver was firing at people during the massacre, too.

Truck was way more efficient.

Municipalities better guard their water supplies.

HM

·
Registered
783 Posts
It never fails to astound me how well armed these terrorist are in heavily gun controlled and gun banned Europe.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Instead of mobilizing to eradicate these savages once and for all, Obama will undoubtedly take to the airwaves to give another asinine lecture to us bigots on patience, tolerance, understanding, and empathy for his brothers-in-arms.

·
Premium Member
8,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They should find out where these clowns were from and grind their village into the ground with some heavy Leclerc tanks. See how they like it, when you can do nothing as they get ripped to bits and their lives up ended. Please don't tell me about the innocent villagers lives as they were likely fully aware for years and supported by their fellow townspeople. These uncaring countries governments did nothing to stop them, and should be made to pay a heavy price. Otherwise the authorities should have put them in prison to avoid massive retribution for their comrades stupidity. If my neighbor talks and acts like he is going to kill innocent people and I know about it, I have a moral responsibility to save my other neighbors and alert the authorities to stop him or do it myself. These clowns know the chances are minimum that they would suffer, so make no effort to stop them. When your neck and your family is at risk maybe you be more likely to get involved stop them. I believe a few massive destructive examples will go far as teaching moments for these jackasses and their countrymen. Sooner or later they will change, stop acting violently, or go extinct when you kill them all. It sends the message this future idiots what awaits your people should you refuse to change. They might drive a truck into a crowd, but cannot compare to the horror and destruction of a three squadron B 52 massive strike. Surly the path we choose now is not working at all, time for something else.
Aloha

·
Registered
11,921 Posts
how well armed these terrorist are in heavily gun controlled and gun banned Europe.
Don't forget, And Grenades!!!!

People who have their head in the sand, don't understand what "soft targets", "ideology driven thugs" are capable of preforming, but then "schools" would have to teach WHY "wars" start the way they do! and HOW you WIN wars! PC/Liberalism prevents them from Teaching!!

·
Registered
20,602 Posts
Fox is reporting that all the guns and explosives were fake. Like many of us have repeatedly said, where there's a will, there's a way...

·
Registered
29,242 Posts
News now saying gernades inert, other guns were toys except one he used.

·
Premium Member
18,219 Posts
I guess all the CDL drivers in this country are now suspect according to Obama's train of thought.

Reactions: 391 shooter

·
Premium Member
8,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
I think all assault trucks should be painted bright pink so as not to scare people. and also be equipped with a sound system playing the non treating theme from Barney the Dinosaur. And that they should have all trucks equipped with square wheels so they can't run over people quickly. Only 2 speed transmissions with real slow and slow for speeds no dangerous reverse gear, and 3 foot thick nerf bumpers to mitigate injuries and damage with a cargo maximum capacity of 50 pounds to reduce the explosive carrying capacity. Also 3 gallon fuel tanks to reduce the danger of large fires They should also have steering wheels that shut the truck off if it turns more than 10 times in 24 hours as nobody need a truck that turns more than ten times a day. and no tow hitches that you could attach a evil trailer to. Lets see how many congressional loons jump on the band wagon. Don't you love the asnine simularities
Aloha

·
Premium Member
18,219 Posts
To be honest with ya'll, I hauled cattle for 15 years, 1990-2005, with my own truck. Hauled grain and flatbed stuff for awhile. These drivers they have now are nothing more than steering wheel holders. The muslims that drive drive trucks today and those sihk dudes with the turbans are a bunch of nuts. Driving an 18 wheeler used to be a noble job. Not anymore.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts