Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
9,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I received a PM from one of the more well known posters suggesting that I put this piece of Art work up for auction. ALL profits will go to David for site maintenance.

This is a ONE OF A KIND (titled "TS.com Grave yard) and the original (not a print or copy) and I will even sign it (that alone is worth at least 100 bucks).

Let the bidding begin!

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
$1.00......and you pay the shipping.

tony

·
Premium Member
4,493 Posts
$2.00 and you throw in the cat also...KS-OKIE

·
Supporting Vendor
9,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tony, you are a Troll.

KS-OKIE, Kitty isn't for sale. What kind of pussy do you think you can get for 2 bucks?

Rick, that's because Garg probably isn't resting in peace. I'm sure that the flames are lapping at his a$$.

·
Registered
4,278 Posts
Hey Tron, I usually send David $30 around this time of year. Can I mail it through you this year and receive a beautiful, autographed, one of a kind artwork in return??????????? Oh shoot, Grammie made me do it. Bob

·
Supporting Vendor
9,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So....the current bid is $30!! Do I hear $50??

BTW Bob, if you win this bidding, you could just send David the money direct and I will send you this work of art.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Troll!!!!.......just trying to help by getting the bidding going!!

lol

tony

·
Registered
4,278 Posts
Tron, I,ve got to go home now. Maybe Devi can stir up some money here tonight, she did a great job on the medal. How large a frame do I need to get? LOL, Bob

·
Supporting Vendor
9,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Man...there sure are some cheap Bastards on this site. Look....this is for the BENIFIT of THIS site that you all enjoy so much. I'm sure that a few of you have asked yourselves: "Gee, this sure is a nice site, but how could I contribute?"

Well, here's your chance!

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
OK Rembrandt, DC bids $40. But I want a release on the original with copy rights! Anyone who can afford PB (hint, hint, hint) should be able to out bid me.

·
Registered
7,406 Posts
I see Tron in the artwork (sic), he's the ghost, of his former self. LOL Since the self neutering last year ,( about the time Kitty showed up so he would have something to play with ) BOO! Jeff

·
Registered
10,680 Posts
Well Rick,,,,why don't you come up with a better money maker for the site,,,,I thought it was kind of cute,,,,it is always amazing how people can complain yet not help in a solution,,,,maybe you could make a donation for him NOT to sell,,,,Waiting on _your_ ideas!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
bigdogtx good point.

I donate each year,not a lot, but I donate for this site.

Tron,DC is out I bid $50.00 for one limited edition of one of one.

Can you make a pencil sketch at the bottom right corner?

DC I have two eight LB.jugs of PB.

Bocephas

Charlie Beard

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Actually, Tron's work is worth alot more than you have bid so far. Just check out the precision on his tree- it's a masterpiece! I couldn't have done a tree any better than that. Keep up the good work. puablo

·
Supporting Vendor
9,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thank you puablo...(sniff, sniff). I really was starting to get a bit bummed out and then you inspired me ONCE AGAIN! Us ARTIST have to at least try and stick together!

So....do I hear $70???

Going once......................................

1 - 20 of 70 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.