Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone suggest where I can find art work related to the sport of Trap Shooting. I am trying to find this for purpose of advertising events in my area and also for recruiting purposes.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Look for an art print of a painting by John Pritko. I'll guess it was painted in the 1988-1990 range. My print has a copywrite date of 1990. I know T&F used the painting on one of their covers in the early 90's. Give them a call, perhaps they'll authorize you to 'use' their cover for your advertisements.

CLE RECTOR

·
Supporting Vendor
10,141 Posts
I've been known to dabble a bit. Some say I have a lot of talent. I can pretty much draw anything you want and I have very fast turnaround time.

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v712/Tronspace/?action=view&current=100_1789.jpg" target="_blank">
</a>

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v712/Tronspace/?action=view&current=100_2363.jpg" target="_blank">
</a>

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Tron Picasso?: Lets hope my comb and pad come out as nice as these drawings. Man do you have talent!! Dave T.

·
Supporting Vendor
10,141 Posts
Thank you Bill and Dave. I feel it's important to always have other skills and talents to fall back on. Yes, I am a very talented artist and I am only just beginning to blossom.

·
Supporting Vendor
10,141 Posts
Mike....I'm also a frequent contributor here and also a fine artist. Yeah, Pablo is really good, but, not to sound like a Cat fighting over a fish, so am I. I have fast turn around....like in minutes.

·
Supporting Vendor
10,141 Posts
It wasn't meant to be funny. What do I have to do for you people to take me seriously as an artist? Maybe cut off one of my ears or some other appendage?

·
Premium Member
10,533 Posts
I'm not sure of the first name but I have a print, one of a series of prints that were watercolors done by a man named Butram(sp?). Possibly Andy. The first one was a collage of images surrounding shoot offs at the Grand in Vandalia. Later I believe he offered two others but I didn't like them as much and didn't buy them. They were far less colorful and interesting. All, however, are very nice and can be seen in the ATA HOF in Vandalia.

·
Registered
320 Posts
I would be interested in the picture that shows the lone 27 yarder practicing by himself,,,anybody know where to find this one......Jim Butler

·
Registered
874 Posts
Butler, I have that one and love it. I think it came from Frank Rivley. A buddy brought it back from Sparta.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
I have 1 of the 27 yarder & I believe it is called "Practice". Had it for years & don't recall where we got it from....sorry. John Pritco is the artist. Would Field & Clays have this?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.