Trapshooters Forum banner

Arrrgggh! Skeeties

4524 Views 34 Replies 23 Participants Last post by  DANNY
Decided to shoot some Skeet at the club today.

This is what I found ... so decided to reload a box of them.

PINK ????

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

· Registered
635 Posts
Hey, there are a couple pro golfers wearing pink pants, hats and even shoes on the tour now. One even wore pink and green yesterday, yuk! And it has nothing to do with cancer. They just "like" to.

What's going on out there???

· Registered
763 Posts
My wife had breast cancer and there's nothing to poke fun about. I'll support Federal and anyone else that helps fight this disease. Instead of trying to find an inane way to make fun of skeet shooters maybe you should help out as well.

· Registered
763 Posts
My wife had breast cancer and there's nothing to poke fun about. I'll support Federal and anyone else that helps fight this disease. Instead of trying to find an inane way to make fun of skeet shooters maybe you should help out as well.

· Registered
3,963 Posts
Having recently lost an Aunt to breast cancer, I would support "Pinkies".

My only question is that just three days ago I lost a good friend to prostate cancer. Yet I have never seen any such organized drive for prostrate cancer. Where is the support for "Blue for Prostate Cancer" campaigns?

· Registered
3,963 Posts
Having recently lost an Aunt to breast cancer, I would support "Pinkies".

My only question is that just three days ago I lost a good friend to prostate cancer. Yet I have never seen any such organized drive for prostrate cancer. Where is the support for "Blue for Prostate Cancer" campaigns?

· Premium Member
12,792 Posts
Good question pyrdek.

I don't begrudge the pink movement and the Susan G. Komen society. they do a great job of educating people about that disease.

But prostate cancer affects as many men as breast cancer affects women.

Yet its not a media darling, like breast cancer is.

I'd like to see that changed, and see prostate cancer get the media attention breast cancer gets.

· Premium Member
12,792 Posts
Good question pyrdek.

I don't begrudge the pink movement and the Susan G. Komen society. they do a great job of educating people about that disease.

But prostate cancer affects as many men as breast cancer affects women.

Yet its not a media darling, like breast cancer is.

I'd like to see that changed, and see prostate cancer get the media attention breast cancer gets.

· Registered
21,601 Posts
My oldest son and i each shot a 100 of them at a shoot Sunday. Actually very good shooting shells. Too bad i wasn't very good shooting. It is for a very note worthy cause. I think everybody at least knows someone that has had this dreaded diagnosis.

· Registered
21,601 Posts
My oldest son and i each shot a 100 of them at a shoot Sunday. Actually very good shooting shells. Too bad i wasn't very good shooting. It is for a very note worthy cause. I think everybody at least knows someone that has had this dreaded diagnosis.

· Registered
21,601 Posts
Remember, Breast Cancer has been found in alot of men also. I do agree that Prostate and Colon cancers need the spolight too.

· Registered
21,601 Posts
Remember, Breast Cancer has been found in alot of men also. I do agree that Prostate and Colon cancers need the spolight too.

· Premium Member
12,792 Posts
Anybody know where I can buy some of these online and have them sent to my daughter?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.