Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Choke tubes of all shapes and sizes have seemingly taken over my gun safe. It got me thinking about potential ways to store and arrange all of my chokes. Does anyone have any interesting, useful, unique ways of keeping them organized? I always enjoy seeing others’ “tricks of the trade.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
686 Posts
Like Rum River, I use the small divided tackle boxes. Many come with adjustable dividers as well as different sizes to hold any number/size of tubes. Here we can get them at Fleet Farm.

·
Registered
215 Posts
When I bought a set of Brileys at the Grand last year, they gave me cases with them. Very handy. I always keep them in my trap shooting bag. They sell just the cases on their website too. I have some chokes in my safe that I have no idea what gun they go to from just being thrown on the shelf.

·
Registered
4,993 Posts
I use MTM choke tube cases. They hold 6 or more chokes. I write what gauge and type on the outside with a Sharpie. I keep them in the gun room and in the range bag. I must have a dozen of them. I have a large inventory of Invector Plus, Mobil, and Remchokes, in 410, 28, 20 ,16, 1nd 12.
Plus an assortment of Invector, Optima, and a few oddballs.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Clear plastic tackle boxes in the fishing aisle. Remington, H&R-Win-Browning, 20 gauge, 12 gauge. Probably less that $15 for all.

When I opened the choke package I cut out the description from the package and taped it in the lid to read with out even opening it.

·
What squad am I on?
Lots of different guns...
7,895 Posts
My solution to a problem I didn't really have. Built a removable divider and it only made sense to have them in the case with the gun.

Ztubes.jpg

1 - 10 of 10 Posts