Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Vendor
19,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Drew. Geez... the only value is what someone will pay! It has no value that can be stated. I'll offer you sight unseen $20. Put up a picture and get more. Come on Drew, yo know better.

·
Ljutic Nut
2,883 Posts
Drew give it to the State ATA Hall of Fame. If you need to be paid for it I think we can take up a collection for you.

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
I have Arnold Rieggers old Model 12. Only the barrel, stock, and action, and trigger have been changed over the years.

That aside, I'll up MIA's bid to 35 dollars sight unseen. I am on the road, so I am sure I will win, but might be a bit late responding after that!

(that trophy is actually priceless, IMO, and I hope it gets donated...and think of the tax write off...)

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Beleive it or not, I was in that State Championship shoot, held at the Fort Wright grounds of the Spokane Gun Club. Arnold stayed at the club during the shoot, sleeping in his car.

Do you still have the trophy?

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
I have obtained the trophy and tried to donate it to the Hall of Fame.

The HOF is about to be put in storage before they select a new location to display their collection.

This donation is on "hold" until I know there is a permanent home built and operating for THOF.

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
When Mt ST.Helen erupted we found a lot of things down river from Arnold's house that were shiny.:( Some where gathered by the local people and I have no idea what happen to the rest. What a shame!

Ajax

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Thanks Big Heap. I was just curious. My dad had won a bunch of silver stuff way back in the day and it puts todays trophies to shame. Of course, there was an annual silver polishing day every year lol. John

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
A few of the grand `ol trophies from the early days... Gilbert trophy, Harvey Dixon`s trophy, F.D. Kelsey grand trophy... and a few others.

Sportalluring

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.