Armed in St. Louis | Trap Shooters Forum
  1. Recently members have been receiving an email about confirming their account. Do not click the link. If you have done so and entered your login information, change your password immediately, and ensure the email address on your account is correct. This is a phishing scam designed to take your login information. Details here: https://www.trapshooters.com/threads/confirmation-email-warning.694601/
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Members are required to have 50 posts before using the Classifieds Area, or PM system to contact. Any subversion of these rules will result in action taken against your account. The rules are posted here: https://www.trapshooters.com/threads/rules-for-using-the-for-sale-by-members-want-to-buy-want-to-trade-sections.265247/
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Armed in St. Louis

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Drew Hause, Jun 29, 2020.

1. Drew Hause

Drew Hause Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jun 29, 2020
  2. SBray

SBray Well-Known Member

They are going to have problems carrying on like that in public. I could see standing outside with a gun at the ready, but pointing it at themselves and others is a recipe for disaster. They need some training!

JMHO,
    Steve

tomk2 thanked this.
  3. Drew Hause

4. Drew Hause

Big Az Al thanked this.
  5. likemybrownings

likemybrownings Well-Known Member

my opinion they are rightfully able to protect themselves (and property) but looks like they just came back from Walmart, with all their gun handling skills. I really hope they weren't loaded, the way arms were handled!

Big Az Al and entropy thanked this.
  6. entropy

entropy Well-Known Member Verified Youth Coach/Director

A 911 call saying "Come handle this now, or I will" seems like it would have been warranted.

7. docbombay

docbombay Well known trouble maker

Once again the mainstream media is manipulating this story to serve their agenda!

I direct your attention to the two minute twenty second mark of the YouTube video.

The media would have you believe this law abiding home owner was menacing the illegal trespassing protesters with an assault type of weapon. When in fact it clearly shows in the video that the home owner was an avid trapshooter and simply practicing his gun mount in order to develop muscle memory.

st. louis bi star.jpg

Through painstaking video analysis at the Bi-Star R&D Facility in Gladstone, MO. team members were able to determine the firearm in question is indeed a Perazzi MX-2005 as shown in the enhanced still of the video below.

enlarged st. louis bi star.jpg

Unconfirmed reports circulated that ironically the demonstrators damaged several cases of White Flyer BLACKOUT targets located on the property.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2020
    big kahuna, KS-OKIE, sdive2 and 1 other person thanked this.
  8. SBray

SBray Well-Known Member

9. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Damn Bi-Star too. That proves it. They have money.

10. DuckNut

DuckNut Well-Known Member

Plaintiffs attorney's...I see a big fat lawsuit coming at the city.

11. entropy

I'm thinking lawsuit. There, I said it.

trapshootinkid25 thanked this.
  12. murphranch

murphranch Well-Known Member

I see things a helluva lot different than most people but if those sorry [email protected]#$&#&$#@ers came onto my property that was posted “private property, no trespassing” I’d go after every SOB I could identify. One would think a swanky big 2 story house with a big fence like that would have a camera or two somewhere.
    I’m extremely tired of all these protesting, whinebag co#[email protected]#$&ers that have nothing better to do than cause a scene and waste valuable oxygen that those of us who are productive citizens and trap shooters could be breathing. Good Lord if they would put half the effort into something that would help children, homeless people, community improvement or even a damn job that they do protesting things might get a lot better in our country.
    All that has happened this year just pisses me off.
    Sorry rant over.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Gussers, acorange, agrooms and 25 others thanked this.
  13. entropy

You hit the nail on the head, murph!

14. Big Az Al

Big Az Al Well-Known Member

My dad and his friends and coworkers, that are my heroes and mentors taught me even though I am armed and ready to defend myself, "NOBODY WILL SEE THE FIREARM UNTIL IT IS TIME TO USE IT!"
    Speak from the point of confidence that I can defend myself but showing/brandishing/posturing will cause you more problems in the long run.

Or as the plaintiffs lawyer will say in court "you had all that time showing off weren't you the problem?"

Catpower, EEB, Hauxfan and 3 others thanked this.
  15. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA Well-Known Member

Why wasn't his gate locked?

16. rapid86

rapid86 Well-Known Member

I think I read where the "protestors" tore the gate down.

Gussers thanked this.
  17. Don-mx3

Don-mx3 Well-Known Member

18. George MT.

George MT. Moderator Staff Member

If you take a look at how some of the news agencies are portraying this couple you will notice a couple of things. 1. It is either CBS or CNN that starts the news clip and describes this couple as a WHITE couple....not just a couple or man and woman but a white couple.......that is because they want to make these people look bad and stir the pot. 2. One article describes thier as a mansion ...with great detail on the home but hardly mentions that the mob was trespassing or broke down a gate. Let's make the rich white people look entitled and bad and the mob righteous. 3.So far Fox is the only one not embellishing the mob and playing class and race games. 4. Regardless of how they are getting kicked around for thier gun handling skills at the minimum they showed some balls so good for them.

big kahuna, Cowboy Rick, Catpower and 8 others thanked this.
  19. Bob Griffith

Bob Griffith Well-Known Member

M
    Murphy,
    I agree with everything you said here, but for your own health, you need to quit holding back and just speak your mind!!!:above3:

20. Rabbit-hunter

Rabbit-hunter Well-Known Member

While their gun handling skills were in need of improvement, maybe this will be an eye opener to this couple to get some actual firearms training.
    There are a lot of gun owners who are content having a gun in the closet and very rarely even shoot it. If these protesters continue as they have, we could see more people taking similar action.

Search tags for this page

was gate in st louis open or torn down