Arkansas State Shoot recap | Trap Shooters Forum
  1. Recently members have been receiving an email about confirming their account. Do not click the link. If you have done so and entered your login information, change your password immediately, and ensure the email address on your account is correct. This is a phishing scam designed to take your login information. Details here: https://www.trapshooters.com/threads/confirmation-email-warning.694601/
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Members are required to have 50 posts before using the Classifieds Area, or PM system to contact. Any subversion of these rules will result in action taken against your account. The rules are posted here: https://www.trapshooters.com/threads/rules-for-using-the-for-sale-by-members-want-to-buy-want-to-trade-sections.265247/
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Arkansas State Shoot recap

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Jim Porter, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Jim Porter

Jim Porter Well-Known Member

Made it over for a few days....didn't expect to but had a piece of furniture to pick up for Dear Darlin' Wife and needed a gun worked on by Phillip. Shot a few targets. (Did OK in singles and caps was not too bad....I think I just ripped 72 doubles targets out of the sky!!)
    AS USUAL THE SHOOT, STAFF, and FACILITY WAS GREAT!!
    They did everything possible to make us comfortable and as safe as possible under covid conditions. In my humble opinion, they succeeded. Along with great people I remember seeing only three broken targets total come out of a house while I was shooting 500 personal targets and I was always on five man squads.
    My hat is off to everyone there and the Ark Trap Association.
    My Best
    Jim Porter

2. cmccoy76

cmccoy76 Well-Known Member Verified Youth Coach/Director

I agree with everything you said. I had a lot of fun!

3. PhCr

PhCr Well-Known Member

Yes it was a good shoot

4. DUCKKILLINVILLIN

DUCKKILLINVILLIN TS Member

First time since 86 that I shot the state shoot, first time in Jacksonville. The club staff and people were great. I can't wait for the zone shoot!

cmccoy76 thanked this.
  5. cmccoy76

cmccoy76 Well-Known Member Verified Youth Coach/Director

I'll be there too!