Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to thank who ever the people in charge of getting the Arizona State Shoot results online, it was very prompt, consistantly. It means a lot to us who are not able to particpate to see how eveyone did, we all have friends shooting and we like to watch teh scores, thank you. Scott

· Registered
10,783 Posts
Scott, Rob Townsend, I think, was the guy getting the reports to David to post.

Scores were all the way from fantastic to great, good, fair to dismal!! I managed to climb the ladder to fair this time around! It was a well ran shoot with bitching at a very minimum. I certainly didn't hear many complaints.

I refed the trap the youngster (Steve Henderson?) shot off on by himself due to the yardage differences. He said, "you mean I have to shoot alone?" I told him to take his time and we couldn't throw a target out that he hadn't smoked many times, just shoot a comfortable pace that suits you and break them one at a time. He did just that too smoking 24 targets to win the handicap championship!! Great kid and a heck of a good shot!!

Hap

· Registered
10,783 Posts
Thanks Scott!

I shot my best shots and was fortunate enough to win a handicap shoot-out along the way, blind hog syndrome set in?

Others like calling me by different names so I adopted a few favorites myself and sign off as such now n then depending on the topics? It's Harem Crampbull bud! :)

Wish you n family coulda made it down to play also my friend. It was a fun shoot but like a lot of shooters, it was a tad breezy at times. It would be dandy to say that cost me targets but it didn't at all, I missed all by myself!

Phecal DeToid

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.