1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are Arizona's newest Shooting Preserve "Adobe Gun Dog"

5131 W Double Adobe Road
McNeal,AZ 85617

We are 170 acres of good grass cover and strong flying (and tasty) Chukar Partridge. No state license required. Bring your dog or we can run mine.
December TS.com special-- $8.00 per bird- Call to schedule
Thanks, Mike McNeeley
520 820-4910
mcneeley5_2008_030334.jpg

·
Registered
499 Posts
Wish I lived closer Mike. The preserves are selling quail for that price and getting at least double that for Chukar around here!

Keeps the dogs happy. :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Mike, I am going to get down there soon. Maybe during the week if it works for you. The Clay Target Center here at the fair grounds is running smoothly now, and by the way, thanks for your support.

Dennis Carson
Tackleman

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Mike : Please give us a little more details, Hap has kept you a secret .
Regular pricing in Jan. ???
Some of us won't arrive in town til January 2014

Joe Woods/Ontario

·
Premium Member
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Joe, Patrick and I move cows on the place in January- all of the good cover turns to feed! We will close out chukars for the season through December, also a gun dog club is getting a bunch of birds plus a nice lunch mid-month. I'll start hatching eggs next spring. Thank you for your interest. Mike

·
Premium Member
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We will have lots of flight ready chukar in October. As the weather cools we will shoot some birds! No web site- no plans for one, just birds and dogs- I do have a flip phone that works OK 520 820-4910. Thanks, Mike

·
Registered
10,782 Posts
You bird huntin lovers have never had such a great time hunting birds till Mike McNeeley puts you into birds!! Ask him about lunch too!! OH MY goodness! Can that family put out the feedbags!!! Treat yourself to a real down home treat!

Sorry Joe, you normally don't get here till the funs over for the most part. You'll hafta leave a tad early next season?? I'll tag along just to keep ya company too!!!

Gene Hapney

1 - 12 of 12 Posts