Trapshooters Forum banner

Argentina - November 2021

5K views 24 replies 17 participants last post by  g7777777 
I aim to return to Argentina once the outcome of the mid-term election on 14th November is clear. The government is likely to lose control of the Senate which would have interesting repercussions. The economy is already on its knees, unemployment and poverty are in a one way direction. The IMF debt of US$45 billion remains to be paid. Another default as in 2001 is a possibility. I've no wish to get in the middle of another crisis like that so I'll wait a while and observe. If in the meantime you do go shooting doves be aware of the value of your greenbacks and don't get ripped off.

It’s not hard to bring guns. If you fly into Córdoba direct it is much easier than BA. if you fly into BA. long line to pass your gun through customs. If you have money for “tips” be proficient at handing that off if you feel comfortable to cut hassle and time in line.
Interesting............what documentation did you have to complete for your gun and yourself?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.