Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29,248 Posts
The original Constitution does not address the right to vote, but 5 Amendments do, the first being the 14th.

Reactions: CharlieAMA

·
Premium Member
18,222 Posts
There are 5 sections to the 14th. Read 'em.

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
Team America  Kim Jong.jpg View attachment 487833 View attachment 487833 I heard a statistic a few weeks back on the " non citizen vote" in various states.

After I told Elizabeth I was coming and spit out what I puked in my mouth, I said WTF?

How in the HELL can they keep track of the non citizen vote? I was under the obviously stupid assumption that you had to ACTUALLY be a f*****g citizen to vote!

I guess there is a GOOD reason liberal judges strike down voter ID laws. OK you democrat/liberal voters out there, defend this bull$hit!

You still can't justify voting for Hillary and owning guns, maybe this will be easier.

When $hit is so far sideways it starts heading north, it is time to act!

Or.................... We could send a very very strongly worded letter.

·
Registered
718 Posts
surely you have more sense than to ask a question like that, even thae dead have been voting for years
for the dems.

Mac

·
Banned
8,492 Posts
Damn,don't people keep up on things. Even last week it was showed how the voting machines were rigged. That's the first thing that needs addressed. Send back the illegals as they come to vote#2.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts