Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
I don't think this is what you looking for,but--how about a 3200 premier (500 made for the international market)-straight comb--30" imp-mod/full---unfired in case.
regards
Bob

·
Registered
499 Posts
I have 2 one of 1000 guns.One is NIB with the hang tags still on the gun and the other is identical , but has been fired 100 times and has all of the factory updates.30" barrels,F/IM chokes with M/C stocks.
Dave

·
Registered
730 Posts
Remington model 3200 'Live Pigeon' models had 28" barrels. Previous to this model Remington made a 30" Model 3200 with fixed chokes Full and Full for live pigeon shooting but these were not 'Live Pigeon' models.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Just to clarify, I have two Pigeon's that I bought in 1986. They came with 28" barrels, choked at I/M and Full. The stocks were configured like a skeet stock. The Pigeon's have a simple outlind of a pigeon on the bottom of the frame that looks similar to a Winchester Model 12 Pigeon.

These are "NOT FOR SALE"!

Jon

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Guys,

I am sorry, I should have put more information out there.

There is a gentleman on the Remington firearms forum that has been looking for a 3200 "Pigeon Grade" for some time. I just thought I'd help him, and see if any of the Trapshooters.com bunch knew of one that was available.

Sorry for the confusion,

Will Gurton

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.