Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
6-AR15 40 ROUND, ALL STEEL NEW MAGS IN FACTORY PACKAGING, $30 SHIPPED TO EAST COAST. WEST COAST YOU PAY UPS FEE-RICK ZINO 910-279-1136

·
Registered
25,281 Posts
Who made them?

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
$5 each?? Yeah right. It's $30 each plus shipping. Duh!!

·
Supporting Vendor
1,262 Posts
Actually the way he wrote the post it looks like its $30.00 for all 6 and it includes the shipping on the east coast. Even for $30.00 each they are a steal. Therefore I smell something. All of ours are on backorder and we are sold out. Thanks Mr. President

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
I agree that the way it is written it sounds like $5 ea. That said one must use their better judgement and assume it is purely a mistake. Of course here I go assuming again. Terry, don't feel bad. I have all sorts of stuff on back order now because of the panic. I can't even get stuff to reload my .40 S&W target loads. I'm loading them with Green Dot because I can't find what I normally use right now.

·
Supporting Vendor
1,262 Posts
I got plenty of lead if you want some. lol Even soft lead from melted down bullets. Thats why they call me the lead miner. Terry

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ALL SOLD-BERNIE GOT 4 AND A GREAT GUY FROM MONTANA GOT THE OTHER 2, AND YES THEY WERE $30 EA-RICK

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Bernie does not want them for that price. As I told Rick, words mean things. Just pointing that out. Fooling around if you will.

Bernie

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.