Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have Magpul 30 round magazines for sale. Get them before Obama makes them illegal for the manufactures to produce and sell. These are new clips that do not have the window. They are $150.00 each which includes shipping for up to four clips. Orders over four will require an additional $5.00 shipping. Orders will be shipped by priority mail.

USPS money orders are the only form of payment I will accept. Sorry I am not set up to do credit cards. An email request will hold your clips for 5 days. Payment must be received within the 5 day holding period to insure delivery of your order. Act fast once my inventory is depleted I cannot get anymore.

Email [email protected]

Make MO payable to John Shepard, P.O. 1501, Gilbert AZ 85299.
Please make sure there are no errors in your address.

If you need to talk to me leave your number in your email. My business partner or myself will call and answer any questions.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
I didn't know MagPul made 'clips'.

I didn't even think they were in business when rifles used 'clips'.

Gene in Illinois

·
Registered
21,599 Posts
It's a free market and you are certainly free to ask what you want for your merchandise but if someone here spends $150 for (1) magazine they are smoking crack.

Just Say'n.........

·
Premium Member
19,665 Posts
Just got 5 for $30.00., and they are in hand.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
This has to be one of the most asinine F/S threads I have read here.....

Yeah, yeah....if you don't like it, close it and move on....blah blah....

·
Registered
94 Posts
Clayman390; I have some that I will make you a deal on so you can then make some more money. I will sell you mine for only a $100 each. Wow what a deal; how could you ever pass it up!!

·
Registered
696 Posts
$150.00 each?????? what have you been smoking dude???? surely you don't expect to sell them here. Why don't try AR15.com, you might have better luck there. Woody

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.