Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TODAY is the first time that I noticed that there is a private message area on this site. I have 34 and I will get to all of them. Technology is wasted on the OLD and sometimes infirm. Damn!! What the heck will they think of next????????????????????.........m

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
"If you can use a computer at all, you ain't old."

"Art Arfons didn't need no stinkin computer."

I dunno where I heard those two, but those stuck with me. It may have been from my friend, Saugus Jack, but I'm not totally sure.

David

·
Registered
21,599 Posts
That's funny. Hope none of the messages were 911 type so-to-speak. He he

Matt

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
No wonder he didn't get back to me when I wanted to buy all that stuff. Too late now...I just figured he didn't need the business.

when are you coming back to Montana? Missoula this year.

Rick in Mt.

·
Registered
21,599 Posts
Steve----That's to be expected with you though. LOL Joking

Matt

·
Strong Supporter of Trapshooting
4,727 Posts
I have to go along with Merlyn. Although I have a graudate degree in computer technology, there is just too much "stuff" out there in electricity heaven to peruse.

I, personally, hate PM. I can't understand why someone doesn't just email me directly. I read my emails, like 50-125 daily, and there are those PM emails that I read, then I have to go into TS.COM, go into the PM's and answer those, then go back to my e-mail replies for all the others.

I post my email address on EVERY SINGLE THREAD, and even state that if you want to contact me, do it through email... but I still get PM's. I guess if you PM me and don't get a timley reply, I may never reply, so use my email address.

PM is fine to contact someone who has no listed valid email address. There are quite a few on ts.com with old, defunct, bad email addresses and I report these to David every time I find one bouncing back.

I'm sidin' with Merlyn on this one. And, Merlyn, thanks for sending Ikey's barrel. We got it sold to a gentleman in MA.
MHO.

Whiz White

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for your support folks. Even though it's in red, there is so much to notice and std E-mails are looked at more often. Got a phone too!!.....m

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
awwwwwwwww Merlyn, you busted up the pool! I had money you wouldn't notice until after Christmas! LOL at least you are catching up with it

·
Registered
966 Posts
My wife once left a PM on the text area of my cell phone, so I immediately got up, paid my bar tab, and went home. ....Rick

·
Premium Member
4,336 Posts
I agree with whiz. The pm is easy but then I have to go into ts.com and check them. I also add my email to all posts so it is much easier to click on the link and just email me. happy holidays. mOTORDOC

·
Registered
3,932 Posts
MUZZLEBLAST,

He also used to campaign a twin turbine pulling tractor that was sponsered by Busch Beer. The metal surrounding the engines was painted like a Busch Beer can. He called it the "Green Monster" aswell. He was always polite and made time for the fans. It was pretty cool seeing a guy like that in a more informal enviornment.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MtUB1yI035g?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MtUB1yI035g?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

ss

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.