Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Caught a bit of a network newscast this morning in which Al Sharpton denounced 'the knockout game." It may be overdue but it is a start Al. Thanks! ed

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
It's not much of an accomplishment, really! Who in their right mind would even remotely suggest that such behavior would be acceptable? But still, we are referring to Al Sharpton!

Steve

·
Registered
6,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
While I might agree with you all on his general overall character when he leans just a little bit to the non racist side, it deserves encouragement. No one knows for sure if his remarks are heartfelt or pushed by his "outing" by FOX news for his silence or the fact that thugs are now being arrested and people may start shooting back....only he knows. But any move towards racial harmony by him is welcome. ed

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Wait and see if he campaigns against it. There is nothing to defend so it's not new for him to be politically correct when questioned on a news show. He will never ask the black community to adhere to civil responsibility.

Robert

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
I think those blacks that speaking out know that such behavior is likely to be met with serious consequences by people that are outraged by such attacks! One of the videos I saw showed a woman being hit from behind by one of those idiots. Cowardly is one word that comes to mind.

Steve

·
Premium Member
18,856 Posts
Is Sharpton the one that came up with the term-Polarbear Hunting?

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Nice to know Al is against the "knockout" game. Wonder what his present position is about burning down clothing stores, like "Freddy's Fashion Mart"?

·
Registered
185 Posts
Al's only worry is that the attackers will be better shots, he'll end up loosing his base of followers eventually.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts