Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone using Oakley Radar glasses for shooting? Considering giving them a try. Any pluses or minuses compared to m frames? Whats the deal w/ the 2 nosepieces they provide w/ these glasses? Anyone have some they want to sell?

·
Registered
31 Posts
I own the "Oakley Radar Range Shooting Array" glasses, and use them for shooting trap/skeet and sporting clays. The lense that I use is the G26 lense made exclusively for shooting orange clay targets in a wide variety of light. The glasses dull down the green/blue tones and brighten the orange tones making target acquisition easy on the eyes. I am very impressed with the visual clarity of the lenses, but with the name Oakley and the price tag this is expected. I have not owned any other top end shooting glasses, therefore I cannot compare the Oakley glasses to the others.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Oakly have some of the best lenses made, you have to look thru a pair to understand. Whether the frames work well for trap is another quest

I am very interested in radar, it is very efective used to aim antiaircraft guns so ought to be good for clay pigeons. Am willing to test any available for free.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.