Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was wondering if anyone has used Starline Brass.

I was looking at 40S&W brass and the package stated it was good for 5 reloads. It was about $5 cheaper per hundred than Remington brass.

Bill

·
Registered
245 Posts
I use Starline and find it to be as good as you need it to be. I shoot .41 Mag & .357 Mag. and have never had an issue of any sort. Their reputation is excellent. I prefer the nickel plated cases as they are easier to clean. YMMV.

Jack

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Great Stuff ! Are you opposed to once fired stuff? I just got 1000 delivered to me for 58.00 if I remember correctly.

·
Registered
8,533 Posts
Good brass, great company, who else is going to make your obscure and obsolete shells...

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
I've used Starline .45 Colt and .45 Schofield (actually .45 S&W) with blackpowder. No complaints.

·
Registered
8,533 Posts
They also custom make cases for such as .45 special (Cowboy), a .45 lc with a .45 acp length...

·
Registered
234 Posts
Aside from a fine product, they are great folks to deal with. Several years ago I needed some 32-20 brass and supplies at that time were about as skinny as many components are today. The lady I spoke with told me that they only run certain caliber brass at specific times of the year & though they were out at the time, she would take my name and info on what I wished and a few months later when they were running that brass again, she called me to make sure that I still wanted it and then I had the brass on my doorstep almost the next day. FWIW, their 32-20 brass is considerably superior to anything made by the large munitions makers.

·
Registered
264 Posts
I use their .38 S&W brass, not .38 Special, in my S&W 2". Can't think any other brand could be better. Never have had any problem of any kind with their brass.

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
I've used Starline for years. Only brass I will use in a 500 S&W since they are consistent and now have rifle primer pockets. It's one of the only sources for the .45 Super. They are a great company to deal with and will sometimes come through on the odd stuff. I'll second the good opinion of their 32-20 brass. I don't usually shoot a 32-20, but when I do......

1 - 14 of 14 Posts