Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been seeing Starline brass at the big box stores but have never heard of it....

A little cheaper than Remington, Winchester or Federal brass (if they have it)....One package I looked at today (40&W) stated it was guaranteed for 5 reloads.

Just curious if anyone has had any experience with it.

Bill

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
I am shocked it is cheaper!? I only got some when I got into the 1911 game, and it is better than the "normal" factory brass! Tom Rhoads

·
Registered
8 Posts
I live 35 miles from Sedalia, MO., and Starline Brass & Sierra Bullet Company are next door to each other and thats because Starline Brass is owned by Sierra.

Doug

·
Registered
9,811 Posts
Great brass! I have shot their 45ACP, 40 S&W, 9mm & 38 SuperComp for many years with absolutely no problems. If it is cheaper than your usual brass in stores it will be cheaper from their website www.starlinebrass.com . They try hard to have all flavors in stock but in this crazy day and age they might be back ordered on some.

Pat

·
Registered
8,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Like I said I hadn't heard of that brand before but sure am glad its a good product from the good ole USA.......I'll be adding it to my reloading supplies..

Thank you all for your input

Bill

·
Registered
92 Posts
Great brass at a great price. Do yourself a favor and skip the big box stores and buy in bulk straight from Starline. You will save a lot of money that way. They are great do deal with.

Gary

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
Have used their .45 Colt and .45 Schofield (properly called .45 S&W). No complaints.

·
Registered
264 Posts
I use Starline .38 S&W, not .38 S&W Special, and have never had any problems at all with it. Hard to think anyone could make better brass than this.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts