Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
I use the new Decot revels and really like them. I've only shot Decots for the past 30 plus years so I'm kind of biased. Loved my Hy-Wyd's, but, one try of the revels and I switched..... Great product... Dan Thome (Trap2)

·
Registered
126 Posts
I’m far-sighted and do not use prescription glasses when I shoot. My eyes have trouble seeing clearly with most lens colors, even on sunny days. I've used the DECOT HY-Wyds with their pale yellow lenses until my range bag was stolen awhile back. I really liked the DECOTs, but I tried on a pair of Post4s with their Kiwi-green lens a friend of mine was using and couldn’t believe how clearly everything looked.

I wear the Kiwi-green lens all the time now. It’s the best color I’ve found for my eyes, but everyone’s eyes react differently to the same color. Colors that may work for me, or anyone else for that matter, may not work for you.

Try as many as you can before you buy.

Thanks,

Pat

·
Registered
111 Posts
I have the Revel in V-Lite L.M. Really makes the target pop in bright sunlight to light haze. Very comfortable, needed no adjustments. Worth the price.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.