Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have not seen anyone recently offering to sell and ship 2 bags of shot. I need some 7.5 shot but not tons.I have plenty of 8 9 but need some 7.5 shipped to Ga. Info would be appreciated. TY

·
Registered
156 Posts
Go to Recob's Target Shop they are always shipping. I think they have a special flat rate. The price per bag is $29.99 plus $11.45 shipping and insurance.

Dan McDermott

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
I just received 50 lbs. of very nice "home made" shot for $55 including shipping. I feel I got a great deal. Inspected the shot and it's just fine.
Bruce

·
Registered
79 Posts
I have used Connies Components several time in the past year. They ship fast. Two 25 lb. bags delivered for 35.99 each.

gkinla

·
Registered
393 Posts
homemade shot was made by me look up homemade BB's in reloading equipment on ebay( BB's thats how i got it past the ebay police)i have muptile listings going,thanks,mark jones p.s.thanks for the review capvan!!!

·
Premium Member
10,340 Posts
Plinker

I dont see 27.50 for a bag of shot

I do see that price for recycled

the prices people mention are between 36 and 40 dollars a bag for delivered shot delivered

you might want to read again

regards from Iowa

Gene

·
Registered
723 Posts
Our club's supplier here in Ohio sell for $27-$29 not shipped. . West Coast Magnum
Just paid $27 per bag from our target supplier in Mich. Supposedly coming down too ! I can go 30 miles from Toledo ,Ohio and pick up NEW for $27 per bag.Sure Pro Bass/Gander/and Cabela's are more($40-$50) but I wouldn't buy from them unless there was a Nuclear WAR.Now, Plinker61 ........$55 shipped sounds GREAT......if it's as good as Remington/West Coast/Northwest.

·
Premium Member
10,340 Posts
Plinker --homemade shot isnt the same thing as factory shot

homemade is much less expensive shot

I am not saying it isnt ok- but you have to compare factory shot with factory shot not homemade

Gene

·
Registered
393 Posts
dkusner,to me its better,after patterning my shot against the factory there is no visisible differance,as far as hardness goes,my shot is strait wheel weights,no strip weights,or other lead,gets quenched in 60 degree coolant,so i feel its harder,my test is i take a pice of my shot and a pice of factory shot lay them side by side on a hard surface,hit them at the same time with a hammerlite hit),then i take my sharp old timer and i can cut the factory magnum shot but i cant cut my shot,try it some time youll see how hard factory shot is.
but the best part is because of my shot,my 17 yr old son & i shoot for free,13k-15k targets&componets/yr. paid for by my shot.been that way for 3 years ,thanks to jim stewarts black max. mark

·
Registered
723 Posts
Mark......where are you located.....(guess it doesn't matter if it's shipped). I'll try 50#'s ......give me specs on payment PLEASE.

·
Premium Member
10,340 Posts
Who knows what the differene between homemade and commercial is-

But homemade is valued less and priced much less in the marketplace-

If you want to buy homemade then buy it but dont equate it to commercial

Gene

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.