Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,170 Posts
None around here anymore either. I ran across some on clearance last summer for $10.00 a thousand, I got 10,000 for $100. Maybe should have taken more but really didn't need more. Sweet deal though.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Check with AJ's Supply in Ohio. They have a Facebook page by same name with their contact particulars posted on it.

Sorry... maybe you don't bother with Facebook:

7300 State Route 108
Wauseon, Ohio 43567
(419) 583-7275

Reactions: mg1polo

·
Registered
10,424 Posts
My K-80, Model 12's, and Beretta 391's get light strikes with them. The Beretta 400 and Remington 870's work with them.

The K-80 does not get primers with steel cups.

·
Registered
3,170 Posts
They work just fine for me but then I am not a top shooter, no registered targets. But at $10 a thousand, all go bang, no poor ignitions or bloopers, not piercing primers I am good with them. Ran across my bud and he had more so I got 15,000. Hate to pass a bargain.

·
Registered
10,859 Posts
They work just fine for me
I said the same thing with my 525. After 2 sleeves of these primers I could see all kinds of pitting in my firing pins. Take a close look at your firing pins, after you have shot 5000 of these primers. I looked a dozen times and never found "ANY" flash backs in my used primers indentations after firing them. So, I stopped looking. But my firing pins told the real story after extended use of them. I hope you have better luck. I had a excellent gunsmith give my 525, a Krieghoff type annual this past Winter before the virus. All new springs, firing pins, and a top notch cleaning. The gunsmith said I had extreme carbon build up inside my receiver. 1/2 of the build up was normal, but because of the Nobel Sport Primers I used it was twice as bad as normal. 10,000 primers in all. Never again for me. I had no idea how bad the inside was. It was shooting just fine. I have learned my lesson. I'm just glad that the gunsmith had a flat price for this type of work!!! It took over a hour longer than It was suppose to take!!! Largely because of the carbon cleaning issue. Just trying to pass on what I learned the hard way. Its not worth the 15 to 20 buck savings per sleeve in the long run. break em all Jeff

1 - 12 of 12 Posts