Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone heard of or done business with North Moat Outfitters in New Hampshire ? I believe they are a retail storefront gun shop. They have a gun listed on their website I'm interested in and I've been trying to contact them for 3 days. I don't get anything but voice mail when I call the listed phone number. Have also sent two emails to the email address listed on their website without a response so far. Apparently the owner's name is Bill Battle (?)

Not looking to flame anyone on here - if you have information about the business and want to send pm instead of commenting here that's fine. My email is : [email protected]

Not being able to get in touch with them for three business days makes me a little concerned about potentially entering into a reasonably large transaction without some additional information and/or bona fides from someone that might know of/about them.

thanks in advance.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Called there last year. Talked to a lady. She was very nice. She told me the best way to get a responce from Bill Battle was by e mail. She said he has a hearing problem. Good luck

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.