1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,907 Posts
Doc - you bored??

·
Registered
32,272 Posts
If case any of you kids under 60 wonder what docbombay is posting here, it is a portion of script from an episode of “F Troop.”

·
Registered
4,772 Posts
I had the trigger interface analyzed on mine, and it was found wanting.

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
I know I am opening up a "7-1/2 vs 8" issue, but can someone please explain to me the difference between 'aiming fluid' and 'shooting liquid?'
Aiming fluid goes on your shotgun beads and rib, shooting liquid goes inside the barrel.

My dad didn't watch TV much be he did like watching F Troop, Hogan's Heros and Laugh-In.

·
Registered
4,772 Posts
Aiming fluid is introduced into the trigger interface at the large opening on the circular node above the gun holding parts. Generally administered 12 oz. at a time. There are many brands available, and this is a hotly debated subject itself among Trapshooters. Generally the "Free" type is preferred, though other names bantered about the clubhouse are Bud, Miller, and Coors.

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
You guys can laugh.....BUT....soaking my barrel in the horse trough over night ...then applying a coat
of DMSO (both inside and out) has allowed me to get the SAME PATTERNS with 7&1/2’s that I
PREVIOUSLY only got with #8’s !!!

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
You guys are cracking me up! Some funny stuff going on here! But keep it coming as I'm writing it all down so I can use it on my new gun...........Thanks!

Hauxfan!

·
Premium Member
12,907 Posts
Aiming fluid goes on your shotgun beads and rib, shooting liquid goes inside the barrel.
Aiming fluid is introduced into the trigger interface at the large opening on the circular node above the gun holding parts....
Shooting fluid is what runs down your leg when you miss a straight away target in a shoot off.
I call shenanigans...

I don't think those words mean what you think they mean...

Reactions: Big Az Al
1 - 20 of 34 Posts