Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for one of these, not urgently. If someone has one that they would like to sell for $750 or so. I would love a 30 or 32 inch sporting model. If you have one with no split forearm, mechanicaly sound, and in overall good shape and you wouldn't mind letting it go to a Highschooler who wants a competition O/U, I would love to talk to you. Thanks guys. Pm or email the attached Email address

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Noted but I will look for one of these for a while. As I said I am in no rush but I would like one for skeet and sporting. I have shot these before and I prefer them to a 101 or a Citori. If anyone would have a Beretta O/U in the same price range with mobile chokes, I would love one of those. I currently shoot a customized 390 but am looking for an O/U.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Wow if you find one at that price get two and I will buy one off ya! I bought mine used 2 years ago 32" with adj. comb, I payed $1,300.00. The cheapest I have seen one sell for was 850.00 about 6 months ago. They posted the gun on this web site and it was sold in about an hour.

Good luck with your search!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.