Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
I called glock and asked them had they worked out any of the problems of the first run. They were known as jammomatics with bulk ammo we all use. and The sights would run out of adjustment and still be way off.
They denied it all and said their tests proved they worked great and blamed it on the shooters.

I've read that they took 3 years getting this thing ready. I'm sure a pencil pusher and an egghead can design a gun. But if they don't really shoot, put a real shooter on the R&D team to sort out the bullshit.

·
Registered
8,133 Posts
Since when Glock accuracy is a topic worth discussing?

It's a service pistol, made by a non-gun manufacturing company, using stamped parts and cheap plastic selling at bargain price that leads to the biggest success in recent gun history.
If I have to pick only one pistol, it'll be a Glock. But I wouldn't feel anything exciting about it. It's a frecking tool. An ugly one that works, that's it.
Glock is like an ugly woman with cheap taste but she can fix cars, cooks well, and knows how to give good hxxd. :)

·
Registered
595 Posts
If you are a Glock Guy, the 44 would be an excellent choice for low cost training and all around fun. For the Beretta 92 fans, you could try their M9-22 which is hard to tell the difference between it and the 9mm service pistol. In any case, I would assume Glock has the bugs worked out by now so, you need to get one and report back on how you like it. Cheers

·
Registered
52 Posts
New Glock 44 in .22lr - I am looking seriously at it. Anyone have any experience with it?
I haven't bought one yet but I will. Our range has one as a rental (loaner for members) and I shot it a couple times pre-shutdown. It functioned perfectly and they have had no problems with it in thousands of rounds already. I carry a 19 as an EDC and the 44 is just about a perfect match and a great trainer for it. I found accuracy to be pretty good. Not quite as good as my S&W Victory 22 but pretty darn good.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts