Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since our club is still closed, I've been meaning to take a ride there and shoot some trap. Its only a 45min. ride for me and looks like a nice place. They are open and I would like to shoot! looking for some feedback, Thanks, Mike.

·
Registered
5,696 Posts
It's a great club and the new owner who is the son of one of the previous owner who passed away is going all out to make it better-even now when other businesses are pulling back. Trap, skeet, five stand, sporting clays, bunker trap, and many improvements. Shells, supplies, guns, rental guns, food and drink. By all means go there.

·
Registered
128 Posts
YES!!!! I joined in March, when all of Illinois was shut down. It's one hour from the Roselle/Medinah/Schaumburg area. Great people. Very friendly. They sell memberships, $65 per year, if you're under 62. $65 lifetime membership for 62 & over! Non-member price to shoot is $12 per round. Member's shoot for $8 per round for Skeet & Trap. Member's can buy a 20 punch card for $150.00. Sporting clays is $22 non-members and $16 members.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
YES!!!! I joined in March, when all of Illinois was shut down. It's one hour from the Roselle/Medinah/Schaumburg area. Great people. Very friendly. They sell memberships, $65 per year, if you're under 62. $65 lifetime membership for 62 & over! Non-member price to shoot is $12 per round. Member's shoot for $8 per round for Skeet & Trap. Member's can buy a 20 punch card for $150.00. Sporting clays is $22 non-members and $16 members.
Thanks for the reply, looking forward to going there this Saturday!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts