Trapshooters Forum banner

Anyone able to buy Sparta WMT shells?

2503 16
I checked 6 times and scored 20 flats AA of red hevies.
Did you have any luck during the grand?
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
1,288 Posts
If buying 20 flats at a time is hoarding then I must be a hoarder because I bought 20 flats at a crack 3 times already this year, by the time I am done shooting in September I will have shot 45 flats, :unsure:

· Registered
2,615 Posts
Timing was everything to score some shells. I was walking into WM as the last of the heavy AAs were heading out. Earlier there were STS shells and they went just as quick. Human networking and mobile phones really worked to make certain the shells did not get stale.

Reactions: vatrap and Ram Rod

· Registered
4,463 Posts
Thursday (I think) of prelim week Wally World had limited amounts of Estates in eight box flats. Some were 1 1/8 oz. of 7 1/2s running 1250 fps. The rest were one ounce 7 1/2s running 1290 fps. I bought five flats of the heavies.

I checked regularly after that but if any more came in, I didn't see them.

· Premium Member
349 Posts
I stopped in and visited with the sporting goods fella, the tall big guy....I think it was Thursday..he said they got in 9 pallets the previous morning and they were gone in 45 minutes. Poor bloke was worn of it all. I felt for him.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.