Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After years and years of futile resistance, I caved in and replaced my stone age Nokia cell phone which was made out of wood, a tin can, and bits of twine, and got myself an Android Smart Phone.

Just curious if anyone is actively using The Trap App and if you think it's worth it to load onto my phone?

Tim
(Still in Africa but there's a light at the end of the tunnel)

·
Premium Member
11,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think it already has, Howard.

·
Registered
Beretta TR1
563 Posts
As I've said before, I'm not a shooter myself but I have been with my son from the time he started. I use The Trap App to track his scores, as well as other programs, and I find it a useful tool during shoots. I can put his scores in and it will return his average for each discipline which I can put onto his card without having to use my calculator. Also, I can track registered scores, practice scores, and league scores. It will separate one from the other. Unfortunately, I cannot see that it separates them when it tallies composite average, so that will be a little deceiving. Overall, I think it is a great tool.

·
Premium Member
11,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Missed me by "that much."

·
L'Étoile du Nord
497 Posts
I bought the app two years ago. I used it religiously for about 30 days. Haven't looked at it since. It is just too easy to print off a new average card that's already filled out for you from the ATA website.

If you are interested in logging and tracking your non-ATA scores, like from your local league shooting for instance, the Trap App is for you.

Reactions: timb99

·
Premium Member
11,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What are you trying to say, Jack??? ;-)

·
Registered
6 Posts
After years and years of futile resistance, I caved in and replaced my stone age Nokia cell phone which was made out of wood, a tin can, and bits of twine, and got myself an Android Smart Phone.

Just curious if anyone is actively using The Trap App and if you think it's worth it to load onto my phone?

Tim
(Still in Africa but there's a light at the end of the tunnel)
New here.. You guys may find this interesting, control traps with apps

Cheers

1 - 12 of 12 Posts