Anybody shoot at the 3M club in Inver Grove MN? | Trap Shooters Forum

Anybody shoot at the 3M club in Inver Grove MN?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Gimpquist, Jan 26, 2015.

1. Gimpquist

Gimpquist Member

Ran into an old timer down a while back at West End in Eagan, raved on and on about the old 3M club , just loved it. Anybody shoot there ? It's member only so the info is thin on the Google, other than location.
    I love the old clubs , remember my first time loading birds in the trap house in Zumbrota. :)

thanks
    Chris

2. primed

primed Well-Known Member

They had some week night registered marathons last year. Friendly folks, good targets and the price was right. We thought they put on a fine marathon. Certainly hope they do it again this year. A little breezy at times but that's everywhere.

3. Gimpquist

Gimpquist Member

Where did you get your info to shoot? Got a friend who is a member?

4. jamie65

jamie65 Banned User Banned

chris , the club is members only but we plan on having several marathons again this summer, I believe on thurs evenings. watch the shoot thread for the upcoming dates and directions to the club. stop by and join the shoots.

Gimpquist thanked this.
  5. jamie65

jamie65 Banned User Banned

chris ,just found out that there are a very limited amount of guest memberships available each year,this would allow a guest member to shoot on the tues, wends leagues(trap,skeet or 5stand) and the fall and winter sunday shoots. you would need a regular 3m member to sponser you. shoot me a pm and I can put you in touch with the right people if you have any interest in learning more.

Search tags for this page

3m trap club

inver grove gun club