Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anyone get one of these invitations or know if it is worth the hour drive to check it out?

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
Ken, I believe you are refering to the "Special Invitation" the one that is good from Nov. 21-23 where you get employee discount. Yes I got one and yes it is worth it depending on need and supplier. Anything that is Cabela's ,is,I believe 25% off. Not sure about other brands.Hope this helps. Steve

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
Yes we got one of those nice invitation cards. We also have the Cabelas Club Visa card and use it alot. I wonder if the two are connected.

The invitation doesn't specify what the employee discounts are but if its 25% then it might be worth the trip. Wonder if it applies to their used gun rack.

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
It applies to anything in the store, but I'm guessing only about 5% on guns and ammo. Anything with Cabela's name on it will receive a greater discount. Especially clothing and footware. Steve

·
Registered
671 Posts
Nope, probably has something to do with what I told them after how much the told me my Ljutic was worth when I was thinking about trading it in! Robbery was being attempted...

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I hear you Justin, Although I wish I could stand in front of the gun library with cash when some stuff of their guns come in. They must feed the taxidermy mounts along with the fish.

Ken

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.