Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever dealt with Bowhunter 11? I bought the shot maker off him on Dec. 21 and he pm me on Dec 26 and told me he was going to deposit the check tomorrow. I have pm him twice and have not got any response. I know that when you send someone a personal check they will hold the merchandise until the check clears. But I just wanted to know the estimated shipping date and have not heard anything from him. I don't want to make a big deal out of it if he is on vacation or has been gone for the holidays. But there has been a lot of scams going on and this make me nervous.
Brian Seibert - Flinch king

·
Registered
13,608 Posts
Sign-on name: bowhunter11

Sign-on name created: PRIOR TO 12/2005

Last post date: NO POSTINGS

Threads started: 0

Messages posted: 0

Sounds like you got scammed.

·
Banned
1,598 Posts
I delt with him on a Nora Ross clinic and he inquired about my shot maker. He had told me at the time he was only 15 and did not have a lot of $ but seemed very sincere. This was a year ago.

·
Supporting Vendor
1,257 Posts
Brian, I have sold this guy reclaimed lead before. He lives about 2 hours from me. I have also dealt with his parents and I think you will be OK. The weather has been shit here in Nebraska so give it a little time. Still no excuse for not returning a P.M. but I don't see him as a scammer. Terry. Hope all turns out

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
He has posted on here quite a bit. Lots of people with out power in certain area. He may be in one of those areas.

Ajax

·
Banned
1,598 Posts
ysr racer,

I do not believe I know 99% of the people I buy my products from, Not being a smart azz but just saying in the world of the web it is not the same.

This site is piss poor for seller rankings. It NEEDS a ranking system or even a post count under a name, at least you can gauge how long someone has been on here by these things.

The lame ole posts about...."great transaction with so and so" just does not cut it.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well guys,
It shows that not everybody in this world is out to scam you. There still is honest people to deal with here on TS.com. So I think its only right to make this last post on this thread and thank bowhunting11 for the shot maker I received today. Thanks to all that posted on this thread.
God Bless,
Brian Seibert - Flinch king

1 - 12 of 12 Posts