Trapshooters Forum banner

Anybody done business with Safari Outfitters LTD in NY (I believe)

1530 Views 7 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  Wiperblade
Looking at a gun that these folks have, just want to know if anyone can say anything about them (good or bad) before I get all wrapped up in a transaction.

FWIW, its been 40 yrs or so since I bought my last shotgun (new retail) this one is used and obviously being sold on the WWW.

Fill me in on anything I need to be aware of please fella's.

Thanks
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
541 Posts
Looking at a gun that these folks have, just want to know if anyone can say anything about them (good or bad) before I get all wrapped up in a transaction.

FWIW, its been 40 yrs or so since I bought my last shotgun (new retail) this one is used and obviously being sold on the WWW.

Fill me in on anything I need to be aware of please fella's.

Thanks
Have had a good experience with them trading some items I was no longer using toward a shotgun I wanted . Thought I was treated fairly . Niles the owner is very knowledgeable . Has a lot of hard to find items in his shop . most of the shotguns I looked at were in very good condition .

· Ya can't miss with a shotgun
3,181 Posts
Safari Outfitters is a highly respected and classy establishment. I’ve always had a very nice experience each time I’ve visited.

· Registered
732 Posts
I haven’t heard their name in a long time, probably because I have been living in Arizona for over 10 years, but they always were considered a high end gun dealer with a fine reputation.
JEB

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.