Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Vendor
5,519 Posts
Not yet. Rob is still looking at Italy. One big problem is the initial number of guns that would have to be ordered.
Mike Battista

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Yeah. And now Tony Galazan of Connecticut Shotgun Manufacturing Company has decided to get into the target shotgun business with his revolutionary "G-1" shotgun. That's going to split the pie even more.....

·
Registered
247 Posts
Rebel,

What is the scoop on the G-1? I know Tony and Lou quite well and have heard nothing about a new tournament based gun. I know that they are/have developed target versions of the A-10. Is this what you are referring to?

Thanks.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Nope. This is a new gun. I guess they want to keep it under wraps until the first of the year. I should hush my mouth..... and will, until something is officially announced.

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
A Mossberg trap gun? Now that's funny shit there. My dad told me to never own a Moosberg and further more never let anybody ride in your truck that is hunting with one.

·
Premium Member
10,586 Posts
More than one. They made an OU once, as well as the hi rib pump. Mossberg has a fine reputation and is profitable. That's what you need to produce a cheaper trap gun.

·
Registered
3,529 Posts
Goose, Mossberg is not fancy by any means but I have seen old boys in dove fields and duck ponds laying em down while the dudes with their fancy guns are shooting a lot, wounding a few but not taking much meat home. The only thing that I have ever seen break on a Mossberg pump was the safety button and I've seen a lot of them pass through my store. Beretta's, Benelli's and Brownings are sent for repairs ten to one compared to Mossberg. Jackie B.

Oh, and I haven't heard a thing about the SKB. I purchased a set of SKB/BSA O/U's when I was stationed in England in the 60's and love those guns.

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Think what you want and I guess you know what I think. You can take it to the bank, no Mossberg here ever. I been 60 years without one and its down hill from here.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.