Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a club to join in western pa I'm new to the whole trap,skeet,sporting clays gig.

Thanks

·
Registered
591 Posts
You'll need to be a little more specific in regard to your location. I can think of close to a dozen clubs in Erie and Crawford counties alone.

~Michael

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm in Indiana county an hour from Pittsburgh, I commute to Pittsburgh for work and night classes Talk to me Bulge I'll shoot you a message later thanks

·
Registered
210 Posts
Hi,I live in Mount Pleasant which is about 40 miles southeast of Pittsburgh,I shoot at 4 local clubs on a twilight league that runs from March to September.We shoot 16 yd single unregistered targets in a semi-formal atmosphere.The clubs are in Connellsville,Ruffsdale,Youngwood and Scottdale.Ruffsdale does shoot some ATA registered targets through the year but I am not sure what dates.There is also a club in Greensburg that has trap but I never shot there.Let me know if you are interested.Regards.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Ruffsdale West Penn Greater Jackson and a hundred others we shoot ATA leagues
depends on what you are lookong for~~~ E mail me on what you are looking for

·
Registered
263 Posts
I live in Indiana county and I shoot trap and skeet. Tboland's are good choices. I can give you names of some smaller clubs that may be closer to you. e-mail me for more information.
Jim

·
Registered
134 Posts
Doc Jim: Did you and your dad shoot at the Penn Run Trap club? I shot there for years before the club got high jacked. Long story. I was president for along time and got the club into the Mountain Top Leauge and Winter Leauges. Would love to see a trap range at the Indiana Sportsman Club.

·
Registered
364 Posts
there are a bunch of clubs in the area. I am in Indiana, PA as well. Lots of fun places. A few good gunsmiths in the area too. I use Tillio M. in Homer City. He is great and one of my favorite people.

·
Registered
364 Posts
it would sure be nice to have a club in Indiana with a trap range. Indiana Bow and Gun would be a good one. I think C&Y would be good too. It would have to go on top of the hill at C&Y though. Red Barn has too many weddings and such that would interfere.

·
Registered
134 Posts
The Heilwood Sportsman Club would be another good place for a trap range. They have a niece location. They could draw shooters from Indiana, Homer City, Blairsville. One other thing everybody knows TILLIO (Ed. pahunter1)

·
Registered
672 Posts
pahunter1,

What do the nieces look like?

Speaking of Tillio, does anyone know how he's doing? I know he tried shooting last Sept. but was having a rough time with it then. He any better?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I have land maybe I should just clear some and start a club here! Where is C&Y and Red Barn?

·
Registered
134 Posts
C&Y is in Shelocta and Red Barn is in Homer City. They are close to one another and only minutes from Indiana,Pa. Last time I saw Tillio, he looked like his OLE self. (JustinL) what do you mean by (What do the nieces look like?) I must have missed something?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.