Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If any of you guys collect shotgun shells please let me know.

I have several boxes of Winchester AA from the Grand American 100 year anniversay.

They are not for sale. I would like to give them to someone who collects shells. (they are just collecting dust here)

Please PM me and I will send you a box free of charge. Shipping is also free.
Limit: 1 per customer.

Snookassassin, Clif Adams

·
Registered
752 Posts
Snookassassin,

PM sent.

Thanks for major sucha generous offer to help new shooters continue on putting together a collection that a lot of the older generation already might have.

Mike* (MH*)

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey guys, the response to my thread has been heavier than i expected. I have answered every one who responded so far. I had 2 flats of shells and they have all been spoken for. I'll check my garage tonight and if I have a few more boxes, I'll send them to those who responded first.

Hope you all enjoy them.

Clif Adams

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
If you would happen to have just one shell of win. 1 oz. 8 shot , it would be great , i have the box saving it of course but that box is short one shell .

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wow, I have completely run out of the shells.

I had more requests than I ever expected. I sent the shells out to the first twenty people who requested them.

I hope every one enjoys them.

Snookassassin, Clif Adams

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
I 2nd the "generosity and thoughtfulness". Thanks again Cliff.----Matt

·
Registered
10,782 Posts
Clif, that was mighty nice of you to share with your fellow shooters guy! Not a shell collector myself and just opened this thread but wanted to say thanks anyway!

Hap

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.