Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
I held one at the recent SHOT show and discussed it there with Giacomo. It is indeed a return of the TMX with adjustable rib. I shoot an old model TMX and it looked and felt the same to me. I do not subscribe to the adjustable rib theory, so would be just as happy with my old TMX. Glad to see Perazzi bring back the best trap gun they ever made (my limited opinion). Brad

·
Registered
315 Posts
I held one at the recent SHOT show and discussed it there with Giacomo. It is indeed a return of the TMX with adjustable rib. I shoot an old model TMX and it looked and felt the same to me. I do not subscribe to the adjustable rib theory, so would be just as happy with my old TMX. Glad to see Perazzi bring back the best trap gun they ever made (my limited opinion). Brad

·
Registered
315 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.