Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wonder has anyone try these glasses when you have a prescription? And how much did it cost to have a lens cut for the Methow Kit, does any lens crafter install prescription lens in this kit? where your prescription 1600894821334.png (Methow Kit) under regular tinted lens

• Methow Kit

Methow Kit
$ 149.99
Color

Quantity

4Save
Product Details
6 Lens RX-Able Shooting Glass Kit
For all shooting disciplines, the Methow Kit from SSP Eyewear provides the most versatile safety shooting glass kit available. Trap, Skeet, Sporting Clay, and 5 stand, look no further, this is the best solution on the market.
With optional Methow RX Adapter for people who wear prescription glasses. Packaged with 6 different colored anti-fog lenses for any light condition.
To prevent blind spots, we created a clear adjustable full-floating nose-piece. Fits numerous face and nose shapes while providing an incredibly comfortable fit. You will forget you are even wearing these glasses. Always take time to adjust the nose bridge for optimal viewing. This is critical to match the glasses and insert to your particular nose and face shape.
Kit includes 2 clear and 1 black adjustable nose pad, padded zippered hard case, cleaning cloth, lanyard and lens changing directions.

·
Banned
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bertoni Shooting Glasses with 4 Interchangeable Lenses and Carrying Case – AF899 by Bertoni Italy Tactical Protective Safe...
Bertoni Shooting Glasses with 4 Interchangeable Lenses and Carrying Case – AF899 by Bertoni Italy Tactical Protective Safety Glasses with RX Optical Prescription Carrier - Shiny Bla
I found these on Amazon and they work awesome, had my prescription lens made to there carrier. Do not see the framing when looking through the glasses. Would buy again if needed.
They look nice, How long have you had them? holding up well? What's your favorite color and why? How much did prescription lens cost to have made to those holders? Is the nose piece adjustable so they sit high?

Reactions: rebelpenn

·
Registered
567 Posts
They look nice, How long have you had them? holding up well? What's your favorite color and why? How much did prescription lens cost to have made to those holders? Is the nose piece adjustable so they sit high?
I've had them about 2 years, Had my eyes check the month before i bought them and just used that script. Took the lens insert in and they made the lenses to fit, I believe they were about $125. I use the Rose color, shooting in bright sun or overcast the color make the clays really stand out. And there half the price, haven't even used the other lenses. You won't be sorry you got them.

·
Banned
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the input, I have a Eye doc appoint later in OCT, want to do something this looks like it could be the ticket.
Thanks rbdjr

Reactions: Largo9
1 - 5 of 5 Posts