Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
I would like a Seitz cheap too......please.....nothing over $1000 please. The 21's arent easy to find misless find one CHEAP :>)

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
Wish I had known somebody on the board was looking. I just sold mine to a quail hunter for 800.00. I didn't think anybody would still use one to shoot skeet. Sorry man. Jeff

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If I would have said on the post I was looking for a model 21 will pay top dollar all the greedie SOB's would come out.Pat thanks Jaqua's might have the one.The stock has been shortened which I could fix..
Monty

·
Registered
58 Posts
There was a Model 21 trap for sales at the trapshoot in Clinton, IA Sunday. It had a vent-rib and was made in 1941. The barrels where choke for doubles. The gentlemam(owner) shot maybe 150 targets and put it away and got out his reqular trap gun. He was asking $6000 for a very well kept Model 21. Many there felt the price was not out of line. Dick

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
If you can find one for under $6,000 in decent shape, it's a good buy. Check Steve Barnett guns, Jaquas, or Galazan's for comparison pricing. Go to "the gun room" or "double gun .com" on the net. Lots of contacts. 2 years ago the 26" skeet guns were only $4,800. Now thats a bargain. good luck.

·
Registered
7,177 Posts
I agree with Pat....Galazan's guns are very nice, but they aren't real 21's....just like IMHO the Parker recreations were'nt real Parkers, but they very very nice shotguns.

·
Registered
163 Posts
ljutic73 your right Galazan makes a copy of the 21. But he has a number of originals for sale. Tony Galazan has been known to buy many 21s at the Tulsa gun show for resale.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Guys – This business of the Galazan Model 21’s not being real Model 21’s is just bull. You may note that that Galazan makes (made?) the some very high grade guns that were sold by Winchester. I shoot a Galazan gun and it is superior in fit, finish and metal quality over the Winchester guns. Winchester guns are great but the Galazan guns are better!

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Jerry you are probably right.It's a mental thing.I sell antique reproduction jewelery made the same way it was made in the 20's.The metal has not been heated , prongs retipped or beat up really a better product.
Got one for sale?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.