Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought maybe a few of you might get a kick out of the enclosed drawing. I had forgot all about doing it about a year ago, til I fumbled across it.

I was all revved up on putting it on the Tracy web site, the head guy said "sure, looks like a good idea." But after researching it a bit, found out I couldn't do it without prior permission from the Chicago Tribune, which fell through. Ticked me off cause I spent alot of time on it...but like they say--"oh, well"

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas! puablo

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
I read it as a kid in the mid-1960's. That was when Dick Tracy was visiting his friend Diet Smith on his moonbase mining and smelting gold. And I remember Dick Tracy's house burning down and he was caught in the basement. He was blind, but recovered his eyesight but kept it a secret. He rigged up a pair of dark glasses with rearview mirrors so he could see the thugs following him. That's about all I can recall.

·
Registered
3,476 Posts
Another Dick Tracy movie? Hope it's better than the one with Warren Beatty and Madonna.

Eric

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
As a kid in the mid 70's I delivered the Pittsburgh Press the afternoon and Sunday paper. I would get the comics and ads on Wednesday afternoon and would typically have the funnies read that night.

Ronbo

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
I read Dick Tracey when I was little. I really liked comic books. All of us shared them. We got Wonder Woman, Dick Tracey, Batman, Spiderman, and Archie and the Gang comic books.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.