Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What does it really matter? What is a ED of the ATA really going to do for the organization other than ... well ... currently where they are now he could only do good and bring them up from the bottom so ... he could do allot compared to where they are now.

·
Registered
3,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Who in there right mind would want to interview for an erectile dysfunction job anyway?

·
Registered
3,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BigDonCho; Why do you feel you need to stalk me like a Va Tech student?

Ooops I shouldn't have said it like that cause you are kind of following me around and purposely trying to attack almost anything I say.

·
Registered
615 Posts
lumper, your easy to attact, because yor a dumb a$$, anti-ATA, and leading candidate for "2007 ts.com jerkoff of the year".

Maltzie

·
Registered
7,336 Posts
Maltz: I second the nomination.

Lumper: Thanks for the connection to the piece of crap Cho. You further showed you are a true DA and you continue to post your stupid comments on most threads. You obviously think you are funny, at least in your own small mind.

Don

·
Vendor
2,066 Posts
I think in the spirit of openess the ATA should publish the number of applicants and the number of applicants interviewed. Names should not be divulged until the person is is offered the job and they accept.

What could this hurt?

Don Rackley

·
Registered
903 Posts
Vicious rumor circulating that Rosey O'Donut..ooops...I mean O'Donnell quit her TV job to apply for the job. They could also use her for a spare parking lot!..............Uncle Sam, Pa.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.