Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone heard or recieved information about the ATA taking RV reservations for the Grand AM at Sparta?

This process is a big disapointing deal. Has our ATA become that dis-organized that some one or group can not make a decision about the biggest event of the year? Then again maybe I am a "Johnny come lately".

Darwin

·
Registered
5 Posts
ATA WILL be handling the Sparta camping, but they don't know exactly what, and how they will be doing things. Look for info around the end of this month. That's what they told me.

I'm still looking for an available full service site to sub-let if you can help me there, I appreciate it.

Tricia

·
Registered
134 Posts
Same here as hotshot2b, looking for 2 full hookup sites to sublet during the Grand, preferably the 2nd week. Please contact me @ 661-342-8832 with any possibilities, thanks!

Lyle

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
Yes. The ATA is supposed to be handling the campsites this year. Between them and the State of IL they are screwing it up. They should have worked this sh!t out months and months ago. Its a shame the way stuff gets so screwed up.

Matt

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.