Trapshooters Forum banner

Any interest in 28 and .410 hulls?

2710 Views 21 Replies 16 Participants Last post by  MAX & TOBY
I have approx. 1900 once fired .410 AAHS hulls, as well as approx. 1900 once fired 28 gauge AAHS hulls. I also have a variety of .410 Rem STS hulls, to include once and twice fired hulls. Anybody need some?

WOW, the interest in these is overwhelming. I am going to sit down and get exact counts of what I have. I do also have some small quantities of the older CF hulls in .410 and 28, again I need to sort through exactly what I have. Once I do that, I will try to sort through who contacted me first and give them first pick. What is the going rate on these things these days? I would imagine somewhere in the .15-.20 a piece range?
See less
I have approx. 1900 once fired .410 AAHS hulls, as well as approx. 1900 once fired 28 gauge AAHS hulls. I also have a variety of .410 Rem STS hulls, to include once and twice fired hulls. Anybody need some?

WOW, the interest in these is overwhelming. I am going to sit down and get exact counts of what I have. I do also have some small quantities of the older CF hulls in .410 and 28, again I need to sort through exactly what I have. Once I do that, I will try to sort through who...
See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
509 Posts
Has anyone actually got any hulls from this guy? He quoted me $.20 each shipped for 1,000 of each 28 and 410. I told him I would pay the going rate of $.15 and pay the shipping, but $50 bucks per thousand over $.15 is a bit steep.

· Registered
15,268 Posts
20c ea is $5/box. Depending on your distributor, you can get 28 and 410 AAs for 90ish a flat, minus the 20 buck a flat rebate, brings you to 70, which means you'd be able to shoot factory ammo for 2 bucks a box, and keep your hulls.

· Registered
166 Posts
Ian, the $20 a flat rebate was for purchases made before the end of December 2010. I do agree with your math though and I hope they run the promotion again. Mike Schmidt is selling CF 410 silver lettered hulls for 30 cents each!!! More accurately, he is asking 30 cents each.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.