Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I may have to make a work related trip to Grangeville Idaho in the near future, and was wondering if there are any gun clubs in the area and when do they shoot there. I do not want to be bored sitting in a motel room, so if I can go shooting I want to.

Thanks,

Jim Bradbury

·
Registered
86 Posts
Some super people at the Grangeville Trap Club. Several of them attended a Nora Ross Clinic in Spokane in September. I hear the lady is doing better than her husband after she attended Nora's clinic, way to go Bambi.
Another good club in the area is Cottonwood Gun.
Jim, Nora is going to have a Clinic at Hauser Lake the 6th and 7th of May before going over to your club.
Have a great Thanksgiving.
John

·
Registered
13 Posts
Jim,
The Grangeville trap club shoots on Saturday starting at noon. After the second week in January they will be shooting a 10 week league on Sunday as well. I have shot there but dont have the address. Just ask in town and someone will direct you. Good people, good club.
Ray Vatne, Peck ID

·
Registered
527 Posts
Jim, Grangeville has a very good club and some great guys besides I hear they are now throwing $2.50 per round targets. If you want to drive down to Orofino, about 45 miles, give me a call and I will get the old farts together and we will go up to our club and shoot. We can shoot anytime, retired.
Carey 208/476/7480

1 - 4 of 4 Posts