Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a former federal and CA state prosecutor, now defense attorney. However, I don't know squat about Ohio state law. I'm happy to share thoughts with you given that limitation though.

Phil Vaughns

[email protected]

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
jmunsell,

I think maybe because this is the great ol USA, freedom of choice.
If you know the risks think the benefits outweigh them??
There are always someone on here to remind you of the risks.

As Don said use the PM feature.

·
Registered
5,691 Posts
You're kidding. He's posting his e-mail because he wants business. You think he's worried that someone will scam him?

·
Banned
145 Posts
Someone is looking for a payday! Don't trust a Jew bearing gifts, an Italian wiseman or an attorney willing to give free legal advice. Just sayin'!
Tony

·
Registered
131 Posts
There's no personal information given other than email, what is the point of a discussion forum if your afraid to post your email and talk to someone, I own a small company and my email gets exploded anyway from adds,ect. from far more secure sites than this. This topic however is quite interesting when you start looking into the federal vs. state law involving your rights and disabilities pertaining to felonoies,misdemenors ect. I have been researching this for quite sometime and its very confusing to understand and anyone you call wants hundreds even thousands to explain it to you. I've been on here for years ad figured there has to be an attorney that deals with this.

·
Banned
145 Posts
Ken, while your point is well taken, there has to be some skepticism because of the scammers on this web site. If his intentions are bona fide, let me be the first to appolgize. By the way, I've never be accused of being an Italian wiseman!

Tony, the skeptic

1 - 8 of 8 Posts